How to checkout a GitHub project in Eclipse using SVN.
- Download eclipse — https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/packages/release/indigo/sr2/eclipse-ide-java-ee-developers
eclipse installer will be downloaded, open it & install below-
2. Download subversive eclipse plugin from this site — https://www.eclipse.org/subversive/downloads.php
drag and drop it.
3. Select all and install all of them. (Accept when asked for license agreement)
4. Import -> SVN -> SSH Settings-> Click on SVN link
Switch to SVN Connector -> click on Get Connectors
6. Select all connectors and install them. Accept every warning ..unsigned content etc.
7. Get checkout URL from GITHUB- https://github.com/shashirajraja/onlinebookstore
8. Paste it in below screen add /trunk in URL- click next, click Finish
9. Option to checkout as a project with name specified and prefilled project name must come up.
Click next click finish.
10. Your project is checked out -
11. Go to Markers there should be no errors; if there is, try to resolve it-
12. Now download apache tomcat 8.5 — https://mirrors.estointernet.in/apache/tomcat/tomcat-8/v8.5.61/bin/apache-tomcat-8.5.61-windows-x64.zip
13. Add this as a server in Preferences-> Servers-> Runtime Environments and add JDK 1.8
15. Run the project-